LMP Partners & Affiliates
Our Academic Partners
LMP enjoys relationships with our world-renowned fully affiliated hospitals, their respective research institutes and community-affiliated hospitals. We are also proud of our academic relationships with numerous agencies (e.g. Public Health Laboratories, Office of the Chief Coroner) and various other University of Toronto Centres and Institutes such as the Centre for Forensic Science and Medicine and the Institute of Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering.
Our fully affiliated hospitals:
- Mount Sinai Hospital (MSH)
- St. Michael’s Hospital (SMH)
- Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre (SHSC)
- The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids)
- University Health Network (UHN)
- Princess Margaret Hospital (PMH)
- Toronto General Hospital (TGH)
- Toronto Western Hospital (TWH)
- Women's College Hospital
Our community affiliates:
- Credit Valley Hospital
- Lakeridge Health
- North York General Hospital
- Trillium Health Centre
- Toronto East General Hospital
- St. Joseph’s Health Centre
- Southlake Regional Health Centre
- The Scarborough Hospital
- William Osler Health Centre
Centre for Forensic Science and Medicine, University of Toronto
LMP is the lead department for The Centre for Forensic Science and Medicine (CFSM) at the University of Toronto.
Forensic Science and Medicine is a multi-disciplinary program at the intersection of science, medicine and law. Students enrolled in this program learn how to provide crucial evidence that assists in the administration of justice.
The last ten years has seen an explosion of theoretical and applied research resulting in many groundbreaking developments in the forensic arena. As a contributing partner to those insights, the Centre unifies the forensic community, coordinates knowledge-based initiatives, and creates an environment that fosters interdisciplinary research.
For more information go to: forensics.utoronto.ca