Research project presentations from the Translational Research Program (TRP)
When: Thursday, December 8 at 4pm
Where: Online via Zoom
Are you interested to hear about the broad range of research TRP students are conducting?
Capstone projects are an opportunity for TRP students to identify, propose, and execute a meaningful translational research project with tangible benefits for human health. During this event, second year TRP students will present the challenges they are working on and the plans for their research.
Each project will deliver a short presentation, followed by a 5-minute Q&A period.
Projects to be presented include:
- Project AFO: Accessible Footwear Options
- Heart Failure Clinic in the Philippines
- A Curated Approach to Managing Chronic Pain Management
- Building Educational Tool to Aid Mothers with Inflammatory Bowel Disease on Breastfeeding
- The Disordered Eating Project
- Team GIV
- Healthcare Resource Allocation
- Learning to Bounce Back: Teaching Resilience to Combat Depression and Anxiety in Graduate Students
- PG x OH: Translation of novel multidisciplinary health technologies in the Ontario healthcare system: A case study of pharmacogenomic testing
- Scaling Up Success: The Ripple Effect
- SMART Youth: Sickle Cell Disease Management, Advocacy, and Resources for Transitioning Youth
- Taking an Observation to the Lab: Distinguishing Urinary Tract Infections from Asymptomatic Bacteriuria in Adults
How to join
If you're interested in joining, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.