Fees and financial support for the MHSc in Laboratory Medicine
How much it costs
The tuition and fee rates vary slightly on an annual basis.
The tuition fees for the September 2021-August 2022 academic year are (in Canadian Dollars):
Mandatory Incidental, System Access & Ancillary
A full breakdown of tuition fees at the University of Toronto School of Graduate Studies (PDF)
Financial support and awards
You could be eligible for financial support or other financial awards during your studies. See the below resources for more information.
Contact the Graduate Office in LMP if you need help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- External awards
- University awards
- LMP Academic and Ontario Student Opportunity Trust Fund (OSOTF) Awards
- Other LMP grants and awards
- How the School of Graduate Studies (SGS) can support you
According to the 2021-22 schedule, if a student paid tuition for the Fall 2021 and Winter 2022 terms, they would receive refunds as follows
- Unenrolled by September 6, 2021: full refund
- Unenrolled by September 20, 2021: full refund of tuition, less admin fees
- Unenrolled between September 21, 2021 – December 21, 2021: 50% refund of tuition
- Unenrolled after December 21, 2021: no refund.
Find out more on the main University of Toronto Student Accounts webpage