Although you may no longer be studying in LMP, you will always be part of the LMP family.
We highly value your experiences and the wealth of knowledge you bring to our community. Please do consider volunteering to support the learners following in your footsteps!
There is much you can do to support the next generation of learners in LMP:
- Speak at a career panel event
- Inspire high school students in our REACH outreach program.
- Mentor current students through our graduate mentoring program (you can be at any stage of your career/studies and from any LMP program)
- Coach graduate students in their communication and presentation skills through the Peer Communications Team (ad hoc when requested by students)
- Get involved in our annual Research Day (the LMPRC): judge a poster presentation, join a speed-mentoring session with a student, or just come along and hear about the latest research from learners in LMP
- Give your Words of Wisdom. Pass on words of advice or encouragement to incoming students in our programs which we share at orientation events
Stay connected with LMP
Join Temerty Medicine Connect, the Faculty of Medicine's private networking group. Join the LMP group to stay connected! Watch a video on how to get started on the platform.
If you would like to receive regular news about our department, please sign up for our e-newsletter (aimed at current staff, faculty and learners and sent out once a month).
Update your contact details with U of T to ensure you continue to receive communications, invitations, and other important information from LMP.
From your free alumni email to transcripts to answers for your most frequently asked questions - we can help you access what you need from U of T.
- Update my contact info
- Access my alumni email
- Order my transcripts
- Order my Convocation photos
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions or would like to get involved, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.