Graduate students may dispute substantive or procedural academic matters, including:
- evaluation of transfer examinations and other program requirements
- decisions about the student’s continuation in any program,
- any other decision with respect to the application of academic regulations and requirements.
Students must first attempt to resolve the matter with the instructor or other person whose ruling is in question.
Should the matter not be resolved and should the student wish to pursue it, the student must discuss the matter with the graduate coordinator of their respective program.
- MSc/PhD Graduate Research Program Coordinators: Dr. Jeremy Morgridge or Dr. Michael Ohh
- MHSc Professional Program Coordinator: Dr. Douglas Templeton
- LMP Graduate Office: Brandon Wells or Ian Marquez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Should such discussions fail to resolve the matter, the student may make a formal appeal in writing to the Graduate Department Academic Appeals Committee (GDAAC), in accordance with the SGS Academic Appeals Policy.
Graduate Department Academic Appeals Committee (GDAAC)
- Rupal Hatkar
- Brandon Wells