Career events with our alumni
Interested in a career that spans basic science and medicine? Want to work in laboratory medicine and pathology? Or find out how your interest in science can be adapted to other career paths?
Join an LMP career event to find out more.
The LMP Alumni Career Panel series
Launched in March 2022, we host panel events with LMP alumni who talk about their experiences and career journeys. Although aimed at current learners in LMP, all are welcome to attend.
All events will be recorded and made available here.
Topics covered so far (recordings below):
- My career as a clinician and a scientist (March 2022)
- Current Trends in Pathology (November 2022)
- What scientific study can do for you: alternative careers with a life science education
- What should I choose: Industry v Academia?
- Is teaching or research best in an academic career?
If you're a member of the LMP alumni community and are interested in speaking at a future event, let us know by completing our form on sharing your story.