The Temerty Faculty of Medicine Crowdsourced Cookbook
We are proud of our students and faculty, not only for their commitment to science but also their commitment to the Toronto community.
This initiative is an effort to unify our diverse departments through a means apart from science while also supporting our local communities to fight against food insecurity.
All proceeds received through this initiative will be donated to Feed Ontario to help feed our community members in need, especially during the increasingly challenging times this pandemic brings.
You can donate a minimum of $10 to receive a hard or digital copy of the cookbook.
- Colombian Arepas from Alessandra's Kitchen
- Khao Soi Curry from Michelle's Kitchen
- Spaghetti Carbonara from Ryan's Kitchen
- Ontario Summer Carrot Cake from Katrina's Kitchen
- Vegan Blueberry Cookies from Tiffany's Kitchen
and many more!
How to get a copy of the cookbook
- Make a donation of $10 or more through gofundme.
- Take a screenshot and email Dorsa so she can arrange delivery of your cookbook. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Try out a recipe, take a photo and tweet about it, tagging us! @LMP_UofT
More information about Feed Ontario
From securing fresh and healthy food sources, to driving change through policy research and innovative programming, Feed Ontario unites food banks, industry partners, and local communities in our work to end hunger and poverty. Join us as we Feed Ontario and help build a healthier province. Every $1 raised provides 3 meals to an Ontarian in need.