Master of Health Science (MHSc) in Translational Research
About the program
The Translational Research Program (TRP), is a graduate degree program developed at the Temerty Faculty of Medicine at the University of Toronto, that has created a framework and curriculum to train highly skilled personnel who are able to:
- generate new ideas;
- apply creative problem-solving; and
- navigate complexities and ambiguities associated with the translation of knowledge into patient-centric innovations that improve medicine, health and care.
The Master of Health Science (MHSc) In Translational Research is a two-year (five-term) project-based professional degree that requires 8.0 full course equivalents (FCE) and the completion of a capstone project.
You must have:
- Four-year Honour’s BA or BSc, graduate, or MD degree from a recognized university
- Academic credentials and background preparation appropriate to the field of study
- A- average in three of the last four years of study (including the final year)
You also need to have significant capacity for:
- Exceptional achievement
- Research curiosity
- A depth of professional experiences