Breast Pathology community of interest
A forum where pathologists with an interest in breast pathology can meet twice a year and share interesting cases in a friendly, informal, and collegial manner.
We aim to create a community of like-minded pathologists to support each other, and transfer knowledge.
All pathologists and pathology fellows with an interest in breast pathology are welcome.
In this forum, we will:
- Review the common entities and pitfalls
- Discuss new and re-classified entities
- Take part in up-to-date work up of cases
- Investigate the best approach to rare entities
- Receive expert presentations from involved clinical specialties
Our Communities of Interest events are accredited by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
June 7th, 2021. Details to follow. Subscribe to our mailing list to receive an invitation.
Email Dr. Anna Plotkin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our mailing list to keep up to date with the latest news and events: