Gynecological Pathology community of interest
A forum where pathologists with an interest in gynecological pathology can meet twice a year and share interesting cases in a friendly, informal, and collegial manner.
We aim to create a community of like-minded pathologists to support each other, and transfer knowledge.
All pathologists and pathology fellows with an interest in gynecological pathology are welcome.
In this forum, we will:
- Review the common entities and pitfalls
- Discuss new and re-classified entities
- Take part in up-to-date work up of cases
- Investigate the best approach to rare entities
- Receive expert presentations from involved clinical specialties
Our Communities of Interest events are accredited by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.