Projects to improve patient care
The Quality Council is running several projects, which aim to:
- Promote alliances between the hospitals affiliated with the University of Toronto to develop novel quality programs or initiatives that will enhance patient care
- Harmonise clinical laboratory services across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
- Clinical Laboratory Quality Indicators and harmonization across the GTA hospitals
- Appropriate laboratory test utilization to enhance patient safety and reduce waste
- Harmonization of critical values across the GTA hospitals
We held a workshop in May 2021 - see each of the project pages above to view the videos.
Stay up to date
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates about the projects and the latest events.