The Undergraduate Research Conference
Every year, our undergraduate student union, LMPSU, organizes a research conference.
Inviting speakers from across the University of Toronto, the students bring together a multi-disciplinary set of speakers to demonstrate the impact of their research on a given topic.
Save the date
The next conference will take place on Saturday, January 13, 2024. More details to come!
Previous events include:
- Making Sense of Senescence: Aging Through a Microscopic and Macroscopic Lens (2023)
- Repair and Reconstruct: Advancements in Regenerative Medicine (2022)
- COVID-19: Investigating a Viral Phenomenon (2021)
- Go With Your Gut: A Conference Exploring the Microbiome (2020)
- Making the Dead Talk: Conference on Forensic Science (2019)
- Repair and Recovery: Facets of Fibrosis (2018)
- Beyond the Lancet: Conference on Surgical Technologies and Applications to Disease (2017)