LMP363H1 - Principles of Pathobiology 24L
Pathological changes brought on by foreign compounds; mechanisms of pathologic, toxic and carcinogenic change.
Office address: St. Michael’s Hospital, 30 Bond St.
|Class location and time||
Tuesday 1:00-3:00 pm; MS2172
|Office hours||Contact TA or instructors|
- Hours: 24L
- Prerequisite: BIO230H1, CHM247H1/ CHM249H1
- Exclusions: LMP340H1/LMP350H1
- Distribution requirements: Science
- Breadth requirement: Living Things and Their Environment (4)
- Enrolment limits: 142 students
In-class mid-term: 40%
Final exam: 60%