Feb 13, 2023 | 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Student research presentation
LMP student seminars: 13 February
Each week during term time, MSc and PhD candidates in the Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology present their research.
Anyone is welcome.
Location: Medical Sciences Building, rooms 4171 or 4279, see below.
As part of the core research curriculum, students taking LMP1001/2/3: Graduate Seminars in Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology will present their projects.
Abstracts are uploaded in the folder the Thursday before (UTORID access only)
Group 1: Brain and Neuroscience
Location: MSB 4279
- Title: Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Mice Eyes Reveal Retinal Nerve Fiber Layer Changes Over Time: An In Vivo Imaging Study
- Supervisor: Dr. Yeni Yucel
Kenneth Yanis Kodja
- Title: Nodding Syndrome: Characterizing the Newest Tauopathy in Africa
- Supervisor: Dr. Michael Pollanen
Group 2: Cancer, Development and Aging
Location: MSB 4171
- Title: Characterizing non-coding variations in Atypical Teratoid Rhabdoid Tumors
- Supervisor: Dr. Annie Huang
- Title: Elucidating the functions of a Hh-TGFß signaling axis during murine kidney development
- Supervisor: Dr. Norman Rosenblum
No need to register.
Contact email@example.com with any questions