Jan 30, 2023 | 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Student research presentation
LMP student seminars, 30 January
Each week during term time, MSc and PhD candidates in the Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology present their research.
Anyone is welcome.
Location: Medical Sciences Building, rooms 4171 or 4279, see below.
As part of the core research curriculum, students taking LMP1001/2/3: Graduate Seminars in Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology will present their projects.
Abstracts are uploaded in the folder the Thursday before (UTORID access only)
Group 1: Brain and Neuroscience
Location: MSB 4279
- Title: Investigating the Role of C9orf72 in Hippocampal Excitatory Synapses
- Supervisor: Dr. Janice Robertson
Courtney Lynn Irwin
- Title: Investigating altered sensory function in a peripheral organoid model of autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Supervisor: Dr. Karun Singh
Group 2: Cancer, Development and Aging
Location: MSB 4171
- Title: Chemotherapy Upregulates Programmed Cell Death Ligand 1 Expression in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Models
- Supervisor: Dr. Ming Tsao
No need to register.
Contact email@example.com with any questions